Monday 24 September 2012

Hearts and Flowers

My friend wanted me to make a couple of cards, one for her new baby niece which I'll share later and another for a family wedding coming up next month.  She didn't have any idea what she wanted on the card other than their names but told me that the invite colours where white, red and silver.  Anyone who has the latest Stampin Up catalogue may recognise where I found the inspiration for this one.....


I used stampin up love and laughter and embossed both the greeting and the cake in silver and added 3 tiny punched flowers to the cake.  I printed the names and wedding date using MT Bold Script and rounded two of the corners.  I repeated the corners on some red and silver strips.  I punched and die cut a variety of hearts from red and silver card stock and scattered down the card like confetti and mixed in a few tiny gems.

I am entering this into My Mum's Craft Shop hearts and flowers challenge http://mymumscraftshopchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/challenge-75-hearts-and-flowers.html

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful wedding card Tara love all the hearts..great design

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, love the layout, thanks for joining our challenge at MMCS, Gaynor xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your modern card, Tara - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous Tara - the design works brilliantly in these gorgeous colours! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tara
    Fabulous cardv... Fabulousvstamp set....,,
    Hugs sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips