Sunday 30 June 2013

Free to Dance

This week's cue word at CASology has been giving me a bit of trouble but at the 11th hour I finally hit upon an idea thanks to a new delivery of stamping bella stamps this week.  The cue word this week is "FREE" http://casology.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/week-50-free.html and this is my interpretation:


I used the adorable "twirl" from stamping bella's new artist (whose name escapes me sorry) and coloured him with copics.  Don't you just love that big squidgy bottom?   I really felt like he had the freedom to dance without caring how he looks which is why I thought he fit the cue word perfectly.  I printed a sentiment (Hang 10 font) onto white card and then cut a slice out of it to pop some chevron washi tape onto the base card before popping the white up on foam dots and mounting Kieron (that's what I'm calling him anyhow) onto blue card and popping him across the gap.

Right - just time to get him linked up before I have to get the salmon in the oven for dinner.

4 comments:

  1. Awww....this little guy is adorable! So glad you joined in on the fun at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely a form of freedom that I have not yet achieved! lol! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This just makes me smile! LOVE this idea! I really like the washi tape you have peeking out between the two white panels...fantastic idea!!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for 'Free' Tara. I love cute Kieron and I'm also loving split panels at the moment and your washi tape idea is fab. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips