Monday 2 September 2013

Krafty words

I've not played the CASual Friday's challenge for a while - I kept missing it or not having a good idea - but this week's challenge was right up my street - use kraft and a sentiment  http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/cfc113.html   I love kraft card and I had a perfect stamp that was yet to see ink so here's my entry:


This fabulous big text stamp is from woodware and I decided to take a really simple approach to it this time (although I can see brilliant paper piecing possibilities for it later!) and simply stamped it onto a kraft base card and coloured it with faber castel pencils.  I added one of the additional sentiments that comes in the set to the corner and used that to create a frame with a black fine liner.


4 comments:

  1. What a bold and colorful card. Love it! xx May

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always forget about using pencils on kraft ... but of course, they look so good! So glad you didn't miss this week's challenge, great card! Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute! Love the colored pencils on kraft!!!
    Thanks for playing along with us in this weeks CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bye Bra is a simple solution to quickly and effectively improve the female breast without the need for surgery or even a bra! Bye Bra can enhance breasts, simply and efficiently. Better yet, not only will it improve - but it also creates a better mood and self-esteem in women significantly. Not only it gives you the feeling of confidence in a more attractive appearance, but it also allows you to wear clothing that would otherwise be consigned to remain in the closet. <a

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips