Tuesday 8 October 2013

Moody Monday Sketch

No don't panic, it is Tuesday - but today I'm combining a couple of challenges - the Monday Mood Board for Wplus9 stamps http://stampawaywithme.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/monday-mood-board-21.html along with the sketch from CAS(E) this sketch http://casethissketch.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/case-this-sketch-48.html (see bottom of the blog for the challenge photos) and this is what the two of them together conjured up in my head.


I saw it as another perfect excuse to get out my Fresh Cut Florals set cos I just LOVE it  (can't wait to get my hands on the new winter release so I can mix and match the two - stampy heaven!)   I decided to heaviest on the blues as that was the focal colour on the mood board so did blue flowers at the top and bottom and added some red and yellow ones in the centre.  The sentiment was stamped in grey and I used a grey glitter pen to do the dotted border.  Finished with a few gems and some stickles for a touch of bling.



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Tara. Love your rich bright colours.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that trio of cheerful mini-bouquets!! Thank you for joining us at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love it!
    Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this - a brilliant combination of challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you combined these challenges, those florals are so pretty :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous take on the sketch! Love those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card. Love your flower arrangements. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tara, this is an awesome interpretation of the sketch! I love it! Beautiful work. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips