Saturday 23 August 2014

Sketchy Christmas

Wow these weeks are whizzing by aren't they - can hardly believe its time for another challenge at Waltzingmouse Fanatics but we have a really cute sketch this fortnight so hope you'll join us if you have their products to play with.

I decided to take the sketch down the Christmas route and play with my yummy new papers and washi tape from My Minds Eye so picked a stamp to match the reindeer theme that runs through them.


I used two stamp sets - 2011 Holiday Ornaments (and the co-ordinating spellbinders die) and Say It Loud Winter Holiday.   I stamped the reindeer and dotted pattern onto the die cut kraft bauble in red and topped with the little topper stamp in black.  The paper I've used is double-sided so this card is made from one sheet and I stamped the sentiment directly onto the red striped one and added a little washi tape underneath to match the sketch before mounting the ornaments.


1 comment:

  1. Tara - this is fabulous - I love the pretty baubles and the paper is just super! I had lots of fun with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting today - your comments are appreciated :-)

Blogging tips